Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Bay of Canche National Nature Reserve is located in Hauts-de-France, in the Pas-de-Calais department. It consists of several islands and coastal areas. The Bay of Canche is an exceptional natural site, which is home to a rich and varied fauna and flora. We find there in particular marine birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians. The reserve is also a breeding and wintering ground for many bird species.
From sunrise to sunset
The trailhead for the Bay of Canche National Nature Reserve is located in Saint-Omer, in the Pas-de-Calais department.
The Bay of Canche National Nature Reserve is located in Hauts-de-France, in the Pas-de-Calais department. It consists of several islands and fine sandy beaches. The bay of Canche is an ideal place for hiking and cycling. It is also famous for shrimp and clam fishing.
The best activities to do near the Canche Bay National Nature Reserve are hiking, biking, and sailing. The Bay of Canche is a beautiful area with rich flora and fauna. The landscapes to discover are varied and offer a beautiful walk.
Activities not to be missed near Canche Bay National Nature Reserve in Hauts-de-France include hiking, cycling, fishing and sailing. The area is also known for its beautiful beaches and coastline.
1. In the heart of the Bay of Canche National Nature Reserve, the restaurant L'Écrin offers refined and inventive cuisine in an exceptional setting.
2. The restaurant La Table du Pêcheur located a few steps from the beach of Wimereux is a place not to be missed to taste the products of the sea.
3. The restaurant La Ferme Auberge du Vieux Moulin is located in an old 18th century farmhouse and offers traditional and authentic cuisine.
4. L'Oustau de Baumanière restaurant is located in the Provencal village of Baux-de-Provence and offers gourmet cuisine made from local products.
5. La Maison Blanche restaurant is located in a former post house and offers refined and inventive cuisine.