Why visit Ashuwillticook Rail Trail
The Ashuwillticook Rail Trail is a beautiful, paved trail that follows the Ashuwillticook River in Massachusetts. The trail is great for biking, running, and walking, and offers beautiful views of the river and the surrounding mountains. The trail is well-maintained and well-marked, and there are several access points along the way.
Is Ashuwillticook Rail Trail in Massachusetts a good place for the whole family?
The Ashuwillticook Rail Trail is a great place for the whole family. It is a 10.5 mile long trail that stretches from Adams to Cheshire. The trail is paved and has a gentle grade, making it perfect for biking, running, and walking.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near the Ashuwillticook Rail Trail in Massachusetts are hiking, biking, and fishing. The trail is also great for bird watching, as there are many different species of birds that can be seen in the area.
1. Rail Trail: A beautiful, paved trail perfect for biking, running, and walking.
2. Berkshire East Mountain Resort: Offers downhill skiing, snowboarding, and tubing in the winter, and mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
3. The Clark Art Institute: Features a world-renowned art collection, including works by Rembrandt, Degas, and Monet.
4. Tanglewood: Home to the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Tanglewood offers classical music concerts throughout the summer.
5. Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival: A world-famous dance festival that features performances by some of the top dancers in the world.
Where to eat?
1. The food truck scene is alive and well in the Pioneer Valley. There are several trucks that serve up some great grub along the Ashuwillticook Rail Trail. Try the tacos from Los Amigos, the falafel from Pita Pal, or the burgers from The Burger Bus.
2. If you’re looking for a sit-down meal, head to The Works in Adams. This eclectic restaurant serves up everything from pizza to salads to sandwiches.
3. If you’re in need of a caffeine fix, stop by The Daily Grind in North Adams. This coffee shop has a wide variety of drinks and snacks to choose from.
4. For a sweet treat, head to The Chocolate Moose in Adams. This chocolate shop has everything from truffles to ice cream to cake pops.
5. If you’re looking for a place to grab a beer, check out The Publick House in North Adams. This bar has a wide selection of beers on tap, as well as a menu of pub grub classics.