The Long Lake Beach is located in the town of Harvard, Massachusetts. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 2 West to Exit 38. At the end of the exit ramp, take a right onto Route 111 North. The entrance to the beach will be on your left after about 1.5 miles.
Why visit Long Lake Beach
The Long Lake Beach in Massachusetts is a great place to visit because it has a lot of activities to keep you busy. There is a playground, a basketball court, and a volleyball net for people who want to have some fun. The beach also has a dock that you can swim from, or you can just relax on the sand. If you want to explore the area, there are also hiking trails nearby.
Is Long Lake Beach in Massachusetts a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a beach destination. Long Lake Beach does offer a variety of activities and amenities that could appeal to families, such as swimming, sunbathing, fishing, and kayaking. However, some families may prefer beaches that are more crowded and have a greater range of restaurants and shops nearby.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Long Lake Beach in Massachusetts include swimming, sunbathing, fishing, and kayaking.
1. Hiking: There are plenty of hiking trails in the area that offer beautiful views of the lake and the surrounding forest.
2. Swimming: The beach is a great spot for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing.
3. Boating: Visitors can enjoy boating on the lake or fishing for trout and bass.
4. Picnicking: There are several picnic areas near the beach where visitors can enjoy a meal outdoors.
5. Wildlife Viewing: The area is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, raccoons, and birds.
Where to eat?
1. The Boathouse- This restaurant is located on the water and offers a unique dining experience.
2. The Farmhouse- This restaurant is located on a farm and offers fresh, local food.
3. The Flying Pig- This restaurant is located in a converted gas station and offers unique dishes.
4. The Grog- This restaurant is located in a cave and offers a unique dining experience.
5. The Hungry Ghost- This restaurant is located in a haunted house and offers a unique dining experience.