The Trap Falls trails are located in the town of Shelburne, Massachusetts. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 2 west to Exit 26. At the end of the exit ramp, take a right onto Route 112. After about 1.5 miles, take a left onto Trap Falls Road. The trailhead will be on your right after about 0.5 miles.
Why visit Trap Falls
The Trap Falls in Massachusetts are a beautiful set of waterfalls located in the Berkshire Mountains. The falls are easily accessible and make for a great day hike. The hike is moderate in difficulty and takes about 2-3 hours to complete. The falls are a great place to relax and take in the natural beauty of the area.
Is Trap Falls in Massachusetts a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a destination. Trap Falls does offer a variety of activities such as hiking, fishing, and picnicking that could appeal to all members of the family. However, some areas of the park may be too difficult or dangerous for young children, so parents should use caution and discretion when deciding if Trap Falls is right for their family.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Trap Falls in Massachusetts include hiking, fishing, and swimming. A bref description not to be missed would be the beautiful scenery and the opportunity to enjoy nature.
Hiking, fishing, and kayaking are all popular activities near Trap Falls.
Where to eat?
1. The Alchemist- This hidden gem is located in the heart of the Berkshires and is known for its farm-to-table cuisine.
2. The Mount- This Relais & Chateaux property is located on a mountaintop and offers stunning views of the surrounding area. The Mount is known for its award-winning cuisine that features fresh, local ingredients.
3. Sweet Basil- This restaurant is located in a historic building in the heart of Lee and offers a unique dining experience. Sweet Basil is known for its creative cuisine that features fresh, seasonal ingredients.
4. The Old Mill- This restaurant is located in a historic mill building in South Lee and offers a unique dining experience. The Old Mill is known for its creative cuisine that features fresh, seasonal ingredients.
5. Naumkeag- This historic estate in Stockbridge is home to the Naumkeag House, which is now a restaurant that offers stunning views of the surrounding area. Naumkeag is known for its award-winning cuisine that features fresh, local ingredients.