The White Cedar Swamp Trail is located in the town of Harvard, Massachusetts. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 2 to exit 38. Head north on Route 111 for 1.5 miles. Turn left onto White Cedar Swamp Road and drive for 0.5 miles. The trailhead will be on your right.
Why visit White Cedar Swamp Trail
The White Cedar Swamp Trail in Massachusetts is a great place to visit if you are looking for a peaceful and serene hike. The trail winds through a beautiful cedar swamp, and there are several boardwalks that allow you to walk over the swampy areas without getting wet. The trail is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, turtles, and frogs.
Is White Cedar Swamp Trail in Massachusetts a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the family's individual interests and abilities. Some families may find the White Cedar Swamp Trail to be a great place for a nature walk, while others may find the trail to be too difficult or boring.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near White Cedar Swamp Trail in Massachusetts are hiking, bird watching, and nature photography.
1. Take a hike on the White Cedar Swamp Trail for beautiful views of the swamp and its wildlife.
2. Go fishing in the swamp for bass, pickerel, and other fish.
3. Take a canoe or kayak out on the swamp for a peaceful paddle.
4. Visit the nearby Petersham Common for a playground, basketball courts, and other recreational activities.
5. Head to the Quabbin Reservoir for swimming, boating, fishing, and other water activities.
Where to eat?
1. The Barking Crab - 88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210
2. Neptune Oyster - 63 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113
3. Union Oyster House - 41 Union St, Boston, MA 02108