Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Cohos Trail Association (CTA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2006 to promote and maintain the Cohos Trail, a hiking trail that spans over 170 miles through the forests and mountains of northern New Hampshire. The CTA is a volunteer-run organization that relies on the support of its members and the community to maintain the trail and keep it open for hikers.
The Cohos Trail is a challenging hike that winds its way through the forests and mountains of the White Mountains. The trail passes by several scenic lakes and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The CTA is working to make the Cohos Trail a premier hiking destination, and with your help, they can make it happen!
If you're interested in supporting the Cohos Trail Association, there are several ways you can get involved. You can become a member, donate money or supplies, or volunteer your time. The CTA is always in need of volunteers to help with trail maintenance, fundraising, and marketing.
If you're looking for an adventure, consider hiking the Cohos Trail. The CTA will be happy to help you get started. Visit their website or call them at (603) 536-2031 for more information.
From sunrise to sunset
The Cohos Trail Association is located in Pittsburg, New Hampshire. To get there, take Route 3 north to Pittsburg. The Cohos Trail Association is located on the left side of the road just after you enter the town of Pittsburg.
The Cohos Trail Association is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1998 to help maintain and promote the Cohos Trail, a 190-mile hiking trail that runs from the northern tip of New Hampshire to the Canadian border. The Cohos Trail is a challenging hike that passes through some of the most remote and beautiful areas of New Hampshire, and the association offers a variety of services to help hikers make the most of their trip. These services include information on where to find the best hiking routes, advice on what supplies to bring, and suggestions on where to stay and eat along the way. The association also maintains a website and Facebook page where hikers can find updates on trail conditions and share their experiences.
The Cohos Trail Association is a great place for the whole family.
The best activities near Cohos Trail Association in New Hampshire are hiking, camping, and fishing.
1. Hiking - The Cohos Trail Association offers some of the best hiking in New Hampshire. There are over 170 miles of trails to explore, ranging from easy to difficult.
2. Fishing - The many rivers and lakes in the area offer great fishing opportunities.
3. Camping - There are numerous campsites near the Cohos Trail Association, perfect for those who want to enjoy the great outdoors.
4. Wildlife Viewing - The area is home to a variety of wildlife, including moose, deer, and bears.
5. Boating - There are several lakes and rivers in the area that are perfect for boating.
1. The Wildflower Cafe in Lincoln is a great place to eat near Cohos Trail Association. They have a wide variety of food, from sandwiches and salads to pizza and pasta. They also have a large selection of desserts.
2. The Common Man Inn & Restaurant in Lincoln is another great place to eat near Cohos Trail Association. They have a wide variety of food, including burgers, sandwiches, salads, and pizza. They also have a large selection of desserts.
3. The Woodstock Inn & Brewery in North Woodstock is a great place to eat near Cohos Trail Association. They have a wide variety of food, including burgers, sandwiches, salads, and pizza. They also have a large selection of beers brewed on site.
4. The Flying Goose Brew Pub in New London is a great place to eat near Cohos Trail Association. They have a wide variety of food, including burgers, sandwiches, salads, and pizza. They also have a large selection of beers brewed on site.