Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Garwin Falls Trail is a moderate hike that leads to a beautiful waterfall in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The trail begins at the parking lot and follows a gradual incline for about two miles, passing through a dense forest of evergreens and birch trees. The falls can be seen from a distance, and the sound of the rushing water gets louder as you approach. There is a viewing platform at the base of the falls where you can take in the beauty of this natural wonder. The hike back is just as pleasant as the hike in, and it's easy to see why this trail is so popular.
From sunrise to sunset
The Garwin Falls Trail is located in the town of Rumney, New Hampshire. To get to the trailhead, take Route 25 west from Plymouth, NH. The trailhead is located on the left side of the road just past the bridge over the Pemigewasset River.
The Garwin Falls Trail is a great place to visit in New Hampshire because it offers beautiful views of the falls and the surrounding area. The trail is also relatively easy to hike, making it a great option for people of all ages and abilities. Additionally, the trail is well-maintained and provides a variety of interesting features along the way, such as bridges and boardwalks.
Garwin Falls Trail is a good place for the whole family.
The best activities near Garwin Falls Trail in New Hampshire include hiking, fishing, and camping.
The best activities near Garwin Falls Trail in New Hampshire are hiking, nature walks, and picnicking. The falls are a beautiful sight and make for a great backdrop for a picnic lunch.
1. The Kancamagus Highway in Lincoln, NH is a scenic byway with plenty of restaurants and lodges to stop at for a bite.
2. North Woodstock, NH is home to the Old Mill Restaurant, which is known for its hearty portions and rustic atmosphere.
3. In Franconia Notch, the Profile View Restaurant offers stunning views of Cannon Mountain and the Franconia Ridge.
4. Just south of Lincoln in Woodstock, VT, the Grist Mill Restaurant is housed in an old mill on the Ottauquechee River.
5. In Littleton, NH, the Depot Street Diner is a classic 50s-style diner with great food and a fun atmosphere.