The Jewell Trail is located in the town of Rumney, New Hampshire. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 26 off of I-93 and head east on NH 112. The trailhead will be on your left after about 2 miles.
Why visit Jewell Trail
The Jewell Trail is a beautiful hiking trail located in the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire. The trail offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests, and is a great place to hike, picnic, or simply relax and take in the natural beauty of the area. The trail is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, moose, and black bears, so visitors can enjoy spotting these animals in their natural habitat.
Is Jewell Trail in New Hampshire a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question since different families have different preferences and opinions on what is considered a "good" place for them. However, the Jewell Trail in New Hampshire does offer a variety of activities and sights that could potentially appeal to a wide range of people, so it could be considered a good place for the whole family.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Jewell Trail in New Hampshire include hiking, biking, and fishing. Jewell Trail is a great place to hike because it offers beautiful views of the surrounding area. Biking is also a great way to explore the area, and there are several fishing spots near the trail that offer great catches.
The Jewell Trail is a great place for a hike with beautiful views of the mountains and forests. There are also several other activities nearby that are worth checking out. The White Mountain National Forest is a great place for hiking, camping, fishing, and skiing. The Franconia Notch State Park is a great place for hiking, camping, and skiing. The Flume Gorge is a great place for hiking and sightseeing.
Where to eat?
1. The Jewell Trail is a great place to go for a walk or a run, and when you're done, you can head to one of these hidden gems for a bite to eat.
2. The first place on our list is the aptly named Hidden Kitchen in Nashua. This restaurant is tucked away in an alleyway, and it's definitely worth seeking out. They serve up some of the best Thai food in the area, and it's a great place to relax and enjoy a meal.
3. Another great option is the Red Arrow Diner in Manchester. This diner is a New Hampshire institution, and it's been serving up classic diner fare since 1922. It's definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.
4. If you're looking for something a little more upscale, then the Hanover Street Chophouse in Manchester is a great option. This restaurant features contemporary American cuisine with a New England twist, and it's one of the most popular spots in the city.
5. Finally, if you're in the mood for Mexican food, then La Carreta in Nashua is a great place to go. They serve up some of the best Mexican food in the area, and it's perfect for satisfying your cravings.