Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Lincoln Trail is a scenic byway in New Hampshire that follows the former route of the Lincoln Highway. The trail offers stunning views of the White Mountains and the Presidential Range, and it passes through several small towns and villages. There are several points of interest along the trail, including the Mount Washington Auto Road, the Crawford Notch, and the Old Man of the Mountain. The Lincoln Trail is a great way to experience the natural beauty of New Hampshire.
From sunrise to sunset
The Lincoln Trail is located in the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire. The easiest way to get there is to take Route 3 north from Conway, NH. The trailhead is located on the east side of the road about 2 miles north of the intersection of Routes 3 and 16.
The Lincoln Trail is a scenic drive in New Hampshire that follows the path of Abraham Lincoln's journey to his inauguration in 1861. The drive offers beautiful views of the White Mountains and the Presidential Range, and passes by historical landmarks like the Old Man of the Mountain and the Mount Washington Hotel. The Lincoln Trail is a great way to experience New Hampshire's natural beauty and history.
There is no definitive answer to this question since what may be a good place for one family may not be ideal for another. However, Lincoln Trail is a great place for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and fishing, so it could be a good option for families who enjoy spending time outdoors.
The best activities near Lincoln Trail in New Hampshire include hiking, fishing, and camping. There are also several scenic overlooks that offer great views of the surrounding area.
1. Hiking the Appalachian Trail: This world-famous trail winds through the mountains of New Hampshire for more than 100 miles, offering stunning views and plenty of opportunities for hiking, camping, and fishing.
2. Exploring Franconia Notch State Park: This beautiful park is home to some of the most impressive scenery in New Hampshire, including the famous Old Man of the Mountain rock formation.
3. Visiting Cannon Mountain: This popular ski resort offers downhill skiing and snowboarding in the winter, as well as hiking and biking trails in the summer.
4. Enjoying a picnic at Loon Lake: This peaceful lake is a great spot for a relaxing picnic lunch, complete with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
5. Taking a scenic drive along the Lincoln Highway: This historic highway offers beautiful views of the White Mountains and is a great way to explore some of the best that New Hampshire has to offer.
1. The Blue Store in Lincoln, NH
2. The Giggling Goat in Lincoln, NH
3. The Common Man in Lincoln, NH
4. The Millstone in Lincoln, NH
5. Hart's Turkey Farm in Meredith, NH
6. The Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, NH
7. Tuckerman's Ravine Restaurant in Conway, NH