The Twin Mountain / Mt. Washington KOA Holiday is located in Twin Mountain, New Hampshire. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 3 West to Twin Mountain. Take a left onto Route 302 and the KOA Holiday will be on your right.
Why visit Twin Mountain / Mt. Washington KOA Holiday
The Twin Mountain / Mt. Washington KOA Holiday is a great place to visit in New Hampshire because it offers a variety of activities and amenities for visitors of all ages. The campground has a heated pool, playground, and game room, as well as a camp store, laundry facilities, and dump station. It is also located close to several attractions, including the White Mountain National Forest, the Mount Washington Cog Railway, and the Bretton Woods Ski Resort.
Is Twin Mountain / Mt. Washington KOA Holiday in New Hampshire a good place for the whole family?
Yes, Twin Mountain / Mt. Washington KOA Holiday is a good place for the whole family. The campground offers a variety of activities and amenities that are sure to please everyone in your group.
Things not to be missed
Near Twin Mountain / Mt. Washington KOA Holiday in New Hampshire, there are plenty of activities and things to do. Some of the best include hiking the Appalachian Trail, visiting the Mount Washington Observatory, and exploring the forests and rivers in the area. However, some of the best activities near the campground are definitely those that take advantage of the natural beauty of the White Mountains.
-Hiking the Presidential Range
-Climbing Mt. Washington
-Rafting the White River
-Biking the Kancamagus Highway
-Canoeing on the Saco River
-Visiting Franconia Notch State Park
Where to eat?
1. The Common Man in Lincoln, NH - This restaurant is known for its farm-to-table cuisine and features dishes made with local ingredients.
2. The White Mountain Cider Company in Lincoln, NH - This cidery offers a variety of hard ciders and food options, including sandwiches, salads, and pizzas.
3. The Woodstock Inn & Brewery in North Woodstock, NH - This brewery offers a variety of beer and food options, including sandwiches, pizzas, and entrees.
4. Hart's Turkey Farm in Jackson, NH - This farm offers a variety of turkey-based dishes, as well as other comfort food favorites.
5. Cafe Lafayette in North Conway, NH - This cafe is known for its breakfast and lunch menus, which include items like eggs benedict, sandwiches, and salads.