Why visit Double Trouble State Park
The Double Trouble State Park is a beautiful place to visit in New Jersey. The park is home to the Double Trouble River, which flows through the park and offers great opportunities for fishing, swimming, and kayaking. The park also features miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as a playground and picnic areas. Wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy spotting deer, turkeys, and other animals in the park's forests and meadows.
Is Double Trouble State Park in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
Double Trouble State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Double Trouble State Park in New Jersey include hiking, fishing, and kayaking.
1. Hiking: There are over 12 miles of hiking trails at Double Trouble State Park, winding through forests and along the banks of the river.
2. Fishing: The park is a great place to fish for bass, catfish, and trout.
3. Swimming: The park has a swimming area with a beach and a dock.
4. Picnicking: There are several picnic areas in the park, each with tables and grills.
5. Canoeing: The park has a canoe launch on the river and several miles of paddling trails.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Swan Diner in Branchville, NJ
2. The Hitching Post in Andover, NJ
3. The Farmhouse in Lafayette, NJ
4. The Dutchman's Inn in Hardyston, NJ
5. The Sunrise Diner in Hamburg, NJ