Why visit Henry Hudson Trail
The Henry Hudson Trail is a beautiful, paved trail that follows the route of Henry Hudson's voyage up the Hudson River in 1609. The trail is great for biking, running, and walking, and offers wonderful views of the river and the surrounding countryside. The trail is well-maintained and well-marked, and there are several access points along the way.
Is Henry Hudson Trail in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
The Henry Hudson Trail is a great place for the whole family. It is a paved trail that is mostly flat, making it easy for biking, running, and walking. The trail also has a number of scenic views of the Hudson River.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Henry Hudson Trail in New Jersey include hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking and biking on the Henry Hudson Trail.
2. Enjoying the views of the river and the surrounding area from the trail.
3. Visiting the nearby towns and villages for shopping, dining, and sightseeing.
4. Taking a boat ride on the river.
5. Exploring the natural beauty of the area by hiking or biking in the nearby parks and forests.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Comet in Jersey City - This hidden gem is located in an old train station and serves up some of the best food in the area.
2. The Grotto in Jersey City - This Italian restaurant is located in an old bank vault and is definitely worth a visit.
3. The Hamilton Inn in Jersey City - This gastro pub is located in an old warehouse and has a great selection of craft beers and cocktails.
4. The Kitchen Step in Hoboken - This restaurant is located in a former kitchen supply store and serves up some of the best food in the area.
5. The Madison Bar and Grill in Hoboken - This bar is located in an old firehouse and has a great selection of beers on tap.