Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
King Nummy Trail Campground is a great place to camp if you're looking for a secluded, woodsy experience. The campsites are spaced out nicely and the woods provide plenty of shade and privacy. There's also a small creek that runs through the campground which makes for a nice spot to relax and cool off on a hot day. The staff is friendly and helpful, and there's a general store on site for stocking up on supplies. Overall, King Nummy is a great place to get away from it all and enjoy nature.
From sunrise to sunset
The King Nummy Trail Campground is located in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 5 from Interstate 80 and follow the signs for the recreation area. The campground is located about 2 miles from the interstate.
The King Nummy Trail Campground is a great place to visit if you are looking for a quiet and peaceful camping experience. The campground is located in a wooded area, and offers plenty of hiking and biking trails to explore. There are also several ponds and streams located on the property, which make for a great place to go fishing.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a camping experience. King Nummy Trail Campground offers a variety of activities such as fishing, hiking, and biking, which could make it a good fit for some families. However, the campground does not have any amenities such as showers or restrooms, so it may not be ideal for others.
The best activities near King Nummy Trail Campground in New Jersey are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking: The King Nummy Trail Campground is located in the heart of the New Jersey Pine Barrens, a great place for hiking. There are miles of trails to explore, including the Batona Trail, which is over 50 miles long.
2. Fishing: The Pine Barrens are home to many species of fish, including bass, trout, and catfish. There are plenty of places to fish near the campground.
3. Canoeing and Kayaking: The Maurice River and its tributaries offer great opportunities for canoeing and kayaking.
4. Wildlife Viewing: The Pine Barrens are home to a variety of wildlife, including black bears, deer, and bobcats. There are also many species of birds, including bald eagles.
1. The Rooftop at the Garden State Plaza Mall-Paramus, NJ
2. The Boathouse at Mercer Lake-West Windsor, NJ
3. The Pop Shop-Collingswood, NJ
4. The Farm and Fisherman Tavern-Cherry Hill, NJ
5. The Kitchen Consigliere-Haddonfield, NJ