The Saddle River County Park is located in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 66 from Route 17 and head east on Saddle River Road. The park entrance will be on your left.
Why visit Saddle River County Park
The Saddle River County Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy nature and all that it has to offer. The park has a number of different trails that you can hike or bike on, as well as a number of ponds and other areas where you can relax and take in the scenery. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, so be sure to keep your eyes open for deer, rabbits, and other animals.
Is Saddle River County Park in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question since every family is different and each person may have their own definition of a "good place." Saddle River County Park offers a variety of activities and amenities that could appeal to a wide range of people, so it is likely a good place for many families. Some of the park's features include hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, a pond, and picnic areas.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Saddle River County Park in New Jersey include hiking, biking, and fishing. The park also has a playground and a pavilion that can be rented for events.
The park has a playground, basketball courts, and a softball field. There is also a nature trail that winds through the woods.
Where to eat?
1. The Blueberry Patch - This farm-to-table restaurant serves up fresh, seasonal cuisine sourced from local farms. The Blueberry Patch is located in a charming historic building and offers a unique dining experience.
2. The Farmhouse at Giamarese Farm - This farm-to-table restaurant offers fresh, seasonal cuisine sourced from local farms. The Farmhouse at Giamarese Farm is located in a charming historic building and offers a unique dining experience.
3. The Boiler Room - This gastropub offers an inventive menu of elevated pub fare. The Boiler Room is located in a converted boiler room and features an industrial decor.
4. The Cheese Cave - This cheese shop and cafe offers a wide variety of artisanal cheeses, as well as sandwiches, salads, and soups made with fresh, local ingredients. The Cheese Cave is located in a charming historic building.
5. The Local - This gastro pub offers an inventive menu of elevated pub fare. The Local is located in a converted firehouse and features an industrial decor.