Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Pine Barrens, located in southern New Jersey, is a unique and beautiful natural area. The Barrens are made up of over 1 million acres of pine forests, cedar swamps, and rolling hills. The area is home to a variety of wildlife, including black bears, deer, and bobcats. The Pine Barrens are also known for their dark and mysterious history, as well as the legends and folklore that surround the area. Visitors can enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, and kayaking in the Barrens.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the The Pine Barrens is to take exit 57 off of the Garden State Parkway and drive south on County Road 563 for about six miles.
The Pine Barrens of New Jersey are a unique and beautiful natural area that is worth visiting. The forests, wetlands, and streams of the Pine Barrens are home to a variety of plants and animals, including black bears, deer, and bobcats. The area is also known for its dark skies, which make it a great place to view the stars. Visitors can enjoy hiking, fishing, camping, and other outdoor activities in the Pine Barrens.
The Pine Barrens is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and camping.
The best activities near The Pine Barrens in New Jersey include hiking, fishing, and kayaking.
1. Hiking and camping in the Pine Barrens.
2. Fishing in the many lakes, ponds, and streams in the area.
3. Boating and swimming on the Maurice River.
4. Hunting in the Pine Barrens.
5. Biking and ATV riding on the many trails in the area.
1. The Blue Plate Diner in Chatsworth, NJ
2. The Colonial Diner in Woodbridge, NJ
3. The Summit Diner in Summit, NJ
4. The White Rose Diner in Linden, NJ