The start of the trails at the East Mountain, Vermont can be accessed by traveling to the town of Killington, Vermont. From there, take Route 4 east to the town of Pittsfield, Vermont. The East Mountain trailhead is located on the left side of the road just past the Pittsfield town line.
Why visit East Mountain, Vermont
The East Mountain is a beautiful place to visit in Vermont. The mountain is covered in trees and provides a great view of the surrounding area. There are also several hiking trails that lead to the top of the mountain.
Is East Mountain, Vermont in Vermont a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question since what may be a good place for one family may not be ideal for another. That said, East Mountain is located in Vermont, which is known for its natural beauty and rural landscapes. This could make it a good place for families who enjoy spending time outdoors. Additionally, Vermont is a relatively safe state with low crime rates, so East Mountain could also be a good place for families who are looking for a peaceful and safe community to live in.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near East Mountain, Vermont include hiking, biking, and fishing. A bref description not to be missed would be the beautiful scenery and nature that Vermont has to offer.
1. Hiking - There are plenty of trails to choose from at East Mountain, ranging in difficulty from easy to strenuous. The views from the summit are worth the hike!
2. Picnicking - Pack a lunch and enjoy a peaceful picnic in the park.
3. Fishing - The brooks and ponds at East Mountain are teeming with trout, so bring your fishing gear and see if you can catch dinner!
4. Horseback Riding - There are several trails open to horseback riders at East Mountain. Enjoy a relaxing ride through the woods and take in the beautiful scenery.
5. Swimming - The swimming hole at East Mountain is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It's also a great spot for a picnic.
Where to eat?
1. The Alchemist Pub and Brewery in Waterbury, Vermont
2. Hen of the Wood in Burlington, Vermont
3. Blackback Pub in Waterbury, Vermont
4. Prohibition Pig in Waterbury, Vermont
5. Worthy Burger in South Royalton, Vermont