Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Elmore State Park is a beautiful park located in the heart of the Green Mountains in Vermont. The park offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forests, and there are plenty of opportunities for hiking, fishing, and camping. The park is also home to several small lakes, which offer great fishing opportunities.
From sunrise to sunset
The Elmore State Park is located in Elmore, Vermont. To get to the start of the trails, take exit 2 off of I-89 and head east on VT-12. The park will be on your left.
The Elmore State Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy the outdoors. The park has a variety of different activities that you can participate in, including hiking, fishing, and camping. The park also has a beautiful lake that you can enjoy a relaxing day on.
Elmore State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming.
The best activities near Elmore State Park in Vermont include hiking, fishing, and camping. There are also several scenic overlooks in the area that offer great views of the surrounding landscape.
1. Hiking - The park has a number of hiking trails, ranging from easy to difficult.
2. Fishing - The park has a number of ponds and streams that are great for fishing.
3. Swimming - The park has a number of swimming areas, including a beach on Lake Elmore.
4. Boating - The park has a number of boat launches, making it a great place to enjoy a day on the water.
5. Camping - The park has a number of campsites, making it the perfect place to spend a weekend or longer.
1. The Alchemist Pub and Brewery in Waterbury, VT
2. Prohibition Pig in Waterbury, VT
3. Hen of the Wood in Burlington, VT
4. Farmhouse Tap and Grill in Burlington, VT
5. Bluebird Tavern in Burlington, VT