The Mount Wilson trails are located in the town of Mount Wilson, Vermont. To get to the start of the trails, take Route 100 north from Wilmington and turn left onto Mount Wilson Road. The trailhead is located at the end of the road.
Why visit Mount Wilson, Vermont
The Mount Wilson in Vermont is a great place to visit for its stunning views and natural landscapes. The mountain is located in the Green Mountains, and offers visitors great hiking trails, camping spots, and opportunities for wildlife viewing. The summit of the mountain provides visitors with incredible views of the surrounding area, including Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains.
Is Mount Wilson, Vermont in Vermont a good place for the whole family?
There is no definitive answer to this question since what may be a good place for one family may not be ideal for another. That said, Mount Wilson, Vermont is a small town located in the rural northwestern corner of the state. It has a population of just over 700 people and is home to a number of small businesses and farms. While there is no major city nearby, Burlington – Vermont's largest – is just over an hour's drive away.
Things not to be missed
Near Mount Wilson, Vermont in Vermont, there are many great activities and attractions to enjoy. Some of the best include hiking and biking on the scenic trails, fishing in the many lakes and rivers, swimming and boating in the summer, and skiing and snowboarding in the winter. There are also several charming small towns nearby with shops and restaurants, as well as plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities.
1. Hiking - There are plenty of trails to choose from in the area, ranging from easy to difficult.
2. Biking - The area is great for biking, with plenty of trails and roads to explore.
3. Fishing - There are many great fishing spots in the area, including rivers, lakes, and ponds.
4. Camping - There are numerous campsites in the area, perfect for an outdoor adventure.
5. Skiing - Mount Wilson has a ski resort that offers downhill and cross-country skiing.
Where to eat?
1. The Alchemist Pub and Brewery - Waterbury, VT
2. Hen of the Wood - Burlington, VT
3. Farmhouse Tap and Grill - Burlington, VT
4. Bluebird Tavern - Burlington, VT
5. Prohibition Pig - Waterbury, VT