Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Bald Hills Trail is a beautiful, serene hike located in the heart of Alberta's Rocky Mountains. The trail winds through a thick forest of evergreens and aspens, with occasional views of the surrounding mountains. The hike is moderate in difficulty, making it perfect for all experience levels. The Bald Hills Trail is a great place to spend a peaceful afternoon surrounded by nature.
From sunrise to sunset
The Bald Hills Trail is located in the Kananaskis Country area of Alberta. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 40 south from Calgary to the Kananaskis Village area. Turn left onto the Kananaskis Lakes Trail and drive for about 5 km until you reach the signed trailhead parking lot on the right.
The Bald Hills Trail is a great place to visit if you are looking for a challenging hike with beautiful views. The trail is about 9 km long and it takes around 4 hours to complete. The hike is very steep in some areas, so be prepared for a workout. The views from the top of the trail are worth the effort though, and you will be able to see all of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the family's individual interests and abilities. That said, Bald Hills Trail is a great place for hikers of all levels, and there are plenty of things to see and do along the way. The trail is also dog-friendly, so furry friends are welcome too!
The best activities near Bald Hills Trail in Alberta are hiking, biking, and camping. A bref description not to be missed near Bald Hills Trail in Alberta is the incredible views of the Rocky Mountains.
1. Hiking - The Bald Hills Trail is a great place for a hike with stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
2. Wildlife Viewing - The trail is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, elk, and bears.
3. Photography - The scenery along the trail is perfect for photography enthusiasts.
4. Camping - There are several campsites near the trail where visitors can camp overnight.
5. Fishing - The trail is home to several trout streams, making it a great spot for fishing.
1. The Bluegrass Grill in Cochrane, Alberta is a hidden gem that serves up some of the best food in the area. They have a wide variety of dishes to choose from, and the prices are very reasonable.
2. The Boathouse Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta is a unique place to eat that offers stunning views of the river and the city skyline. They serve up a wide variety of seafood dishes, as well as some delicious desserts.
3. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar in Calgary, Alberta is a great place to eat if you're looking for a good steak. They have a wide variety of steak options to choose from, as well as a number of side dishes and desserts.
4. The Melting Pot in Calgary, Alberta is a unique restaurant that specializes in fondue dishes. They have a wide variety of fondue options to choose from, as well as a number of salads and desserts.
5. The Saltlik Steakhouse in Calgary, Alberta is another great place to eat if you're looking for a good steak. They have a wide variety of steak options to choose from, as well as a number of side dishes and desserts.