Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Sentinel Pass is a high mountain pass in the Canadian Rockies, located on the Continental Divide in Alberta. The pass is traversed by the Trans-Canada Highway and is the highest point on the highway between Banff and Lake Louise. The summit of Sentinel Pass is at an elevation of 2,865 metres (9,396 ft).
The pass provides a scenic view of the surrounding mountains and valleys, and is a popular destination for hikers and climbers. There are several hiking trails in the area, including the popular Moraine Lake Trail. The pass is also home to several glaciers, including the massive Athabasca Glacier.
From sunrise to sunset
The Sentinel Pass is located in Banff National Park, Alberta. The easiest way to get there is to drive to the town of Lake Louise and then take the Lake Louise Gondola up to the pass.
The Sentinel Pass is a mountain pass in the Canadian Rockies, located in Alberta. The pass is traversed by the Icefields Parkway, and is the highest point on the parkway. The view from the pass is spectacular, with a view of the Athabasca Glacier and the surrounding mountains. The Sentinel Pass is a popular hiking destination, with a hike to the summit taking about 3 hours.
Sentinel Pass is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, and the scenery is beautiful.
Near Sentinel Pass in Alberta, the best activities include hiking, camping, and fishing. A bref description not to be missed would be the incredible views of the Rocky Mountains that can be seen from the pass.
Hiking, camping, fishing, and horseback riding are some of the best activities to enjoy near Sentinel Pass in Alberta.
1. The Alpine Club of Canada - Located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, the Alpine Club of Canada is a private members club that offers some of the best mountain cuisine around. With dishes like elk and bison tartare, wild boar poutine, and Alberta lamb rack, you're sure to be in for a treat!
2. The Banff Gondola - If you're looking for a unique dining experience, look no further than the Banff Gondola. Situated 8,000 feet above sea level, this gondola offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and a delicious menu of Canadian cuisine.
3. Johnston Canyon - If you're looking for a more casual dining experience, Johnston Canyon is a great option. This popular hiking spot offers a variety of food options, from burgers and fries to pizza and sandwiches.
4. Lake Louise - If you're looking for a scenic place to eat lunch or dinner, look no further than Lake Louise. This iconic lake offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and plenty of restaurants to choose from.
5. Moraine Lake - Another beautiful spot for a meal is Moraine Lake. With its bright blue waters and towering mountains, this lake is a sight to behold. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from here as well, so you're sure to find something to your taste.