Why visit Bowness Park
The Bowness Park is a beautiful park located in the city of Calgary, Alberta. The park is situated on the banks of the Bow River and offers stunning views of the river and the Rocky Mountains. The park is a popular spot for fishing, hiking, biking, and picnicking. The park also features a playground, a wading pool, and a boat dock.
Is Bowness Park in Alberta a good place for the whole family?
Bowness Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including a playground, boat rentals, and a skating rink in the winter.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Bowness Park in Alberta are hiking, biking, and fishing.
-Hiking and biking on the many trails in the area
-Rowing, canoeing, and kayaking on the Bow River
-Picnicking in Bowness Park
-Fishing in the Bow River
-Exploring the Calgary Zoo
Where to eat?
1. The Himalayan Kitchen - This hidden gem is located in a small strip mall in the northwest and serves up some of the best Indian food in the city.
2. Pho Hoa Pasteur - This unassuming Vietnamese restaurant is located in a strip mall on 16th Ave NW and is one of the best places in the city for pho.
3. Saigon Express - This hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese restaurant is located on Edmonton Trail and is a favourite among locals for its cheap and delicious food.
4. The Holy Grill - This Christian-themed restaurant is located in a small strip mall near Bowness Park and serves up some of the best burgers in the city.
5. The Keg - This popular chain steakhouse is located just outside of Bowness Park and is a great place to go for a romantic dinner.