Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
What is the elevation of Listening Mountain?
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Listening Mountain is a mountain located in Alberta, Canada. It is part of the Rocky Mountains and is the site of the highest peak in the province, Mount Robson. The mountain is named for its perceived ability to listen to the surrounding environment.
From sunrise to sunset
The Listening Mountain is located in the Kananaskis Country of Alberta. To get to the start of the trails, take the Trans-Canada Highway to the exit for Kananaskis Country. Follow the signs to Nakiska Ski Resort and continue on the Kananaskis Lakes Trail. The trailhead for the Listening Mountain is located at the end of the lake.
The Listening Mountain is a beautiful place to visit in Alberta. The mountain is known for its incredible views, and it's a great place to go hiking or camping. The mountain is also home to some interesting wildlife, including deer, elk, and bears.
Listening Mountain is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, fishing, and camping.
Near Listening Mountain in Alberta, the best activities to enjoy are hiking, camping, and fishing.
-Hiking the trails at Listening Mountain Park for incredible views of the Rocky Mountains
-Fishing in the many nearby lakes and rivers, including Lake Minnewanka and the Bow River
-Camping in the beautiful provincial parks, such as Banff National Park
-Biking on the many scenic routes in the area
-Visiting the charming towns and villages in the area, such as Banff, Canmore, and Lake Louise
1. The Blue Chair - A hidden cafe in the heart of Edmonton's arts district. They serve up fresh, made-to-order breakfast and lunch items with a focus on healthy and sustainable ingredients.
2. RGE RD - A modern restaurant located on a working farm just outside of Edmonton. They serve up Alberta-inspired cuisine using fresh, seasonal ingredients from their own farm and neighbouring farms.
3. The Local Omnivore - A small, family-owned restaurant in the heart of Calgary's Inglewood neighbourhood. They serve up delicious, locally sourced comfort food with a focus on organic and sustainable ingredients.
4. Model Milk - A contemporary restaurant located in Calgary's trendy Mission district. They serve up innovative Canadian cuisine with a focus on local, seasonal ingredients.
5. The Nash - A modern gastropub in the heart of Calgary's Beltline district. They serve up elevated pub fare with a focus on local, seasonal ingredients.