Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Police Point Park is a beautiful park located in Alberta, Canada. The park is situated on the North Saskatchewan River and offers stunning views of the river and the surrounding mountains. There are a number of hiking trails in the park, as well as a playground, a picnic area, and a boat launch. The park is a popular spot for fishing, and there are several fishing docks located along the river. Police Point Park is a great place to spend a day outdoors with friends or family.
From sunrise to sunset
The Police Point Park is located in the city of Camrose, Alberta. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 13 east out of Camrose and turn left onto Township Road 374. The park will be on your right.
The Police Point Park is a beautiful place to visit in Alberta. It is located on the shores of Lac Ste. Anne and offers stunning views of the lake and the surrounding mountains. The park is a great place for hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming, and it also features a playground and a picnic area. There is a small fee to enter the park, but it is well worth it for the amazing experience you will have there.
Police Point Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, biking, fishing, and bird watching.
The best activities near Police Point Park in Alberta are hiking, biking, and fishing.
-Hiking and biking trails
1. The Lighthouse Bistro - This hidden gem is located in a refurbished lighthouse and offers stunning views of the river. The menu features fresh, local ingredients and includes dishes such as salmon tartare and Alberta bison.
2. River Cafe - This restaurant is located in a historic building on the banks of the Bow River and offers a unique dining experience. The menu features dishes such as elk carpaccio and Alberta lamb rack.
3. Rouge - This restaurant is located in an old brick fire hall and features a modern Canadian cuisine with French influences. The menu includes dishes such as braised beef short rib and pan-seared Arctic char.
4. The Nash - This restaurant is located in a renovated church and features a modern American cuisine. The menu includes dishes such as crispy pork belly and blackened salmon.
5. Model Milk - This restaurant is located in a refurbished dairy building and features a modern Canadian cuisine with European influences. The menu includes dishes such as roasted bone marrow and Alberta bison tartare.