Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Fairy Creek Falls is a waterfall located in the Canadian province of British Columbia. The falls are situated in the Purcell Mountains, within the Kootenay National Park. The falls are reached via a hiking trail that starts from the Marble Canyon parking lot. The hike to the falls is about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) long, and takes about 2 hours to complete. The Fairy Creek Falls are a series of cascades that drop a total of 97 metres (318 ft).
From sunrise to sunset
The start of the trails at the Fairy Creek Falls can be accessed from the parking lot located off of Highway 93.
The Fairy Creek Falls are a beautiful sight to see and are definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. The falls are located in the Purcell Mountains of British Columbia and can be accessed from the Fairy Creek Provincial Park. The park is a great place to hike and there are several trails that lead to the falls. The falls are about 100 feet high and make for a great photo opportunity.
There is no definitive answer to this question as Fairy Creek Falls is a natural attraction and therefore the level of difficulty and danger may vary depending on the conditions on any given day. That said, it can be a fun place for families to visit if everyone is comfortable with a bit of hiking and is aware of potential risks.
The best activities near Fairy Creek Falls in British Columbia are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking: The Fairy Creek Falls hike is a moderate 4.8 kilometer hike that takes you to a beautiful waterfall.
2. Picnicking: The picnic area near the falls is a great spot to enjoy a meal outdoors.
3. Swimming: The falls make for a great place to take a swim on a hot day.
4. Fishing: The creek below the falls is a great spot to fish for trout.
5. Wildlife Viewing: The forest around the falls is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, elk, and bears.
1. The Boathouse Restaurant in Richmond
2. The Keg Mansion in Vancouver
3. Joe Fortes Seafood and Chop House in Vancouver
4. Cactus Club Cafe in Vancouver and Calgary
5. Earls Kitchen + Bar in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, and Ottawa
6. Browns Socialhouse in multiple locations throughout British Columbia
7. Milestones Grill + Bar in multiple locations throughout British Columbia