Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Iceline Trail is a hiking trail in Yoho National Park, British Columbia. The trail is 9.4 kilometers long and takes about four hours to hike. The trail climbs to an elevation of 2,400 meters and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and glaciers. The trail is well-maintained and easy to follow, but it is a strenuous hike, so be prepared for a workout.
From sunrise to sunset
The Iceline Trail is located in Yoho National Park, British Columbia. The closest town is Field, British Columbia, which is about a one-hour drive from the trailhead.
The Iceline Trail is a must-see for any nature lover visiting British Columbia. The trail winds through pristine alpine meadows and forests, with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and glaciers. Wildlife sightings are common, so keep your eyes peeled for deer, elk, bears, and mountain goats. The trail is well-maintained and easy to hike, making it a perfect option for all skill levels.
The Iceline Trail is a good place for the whole family.
The best activities near Iceline Trail in British Columbia are hiking, camping, and fishing.
1. Hiking the Iceline Trail - This hike offers stunning views of the Yoho Valley and the Rocky Mountains.
2. Horseback riding in Yoho National Park - Visitors can enjoy a horseback ride through the park's forests and meadows.
3. Fishing in the Yoho River - The Yoho River is known for its trout fishing.
4. Sightseeing at Takakkaw Falls - Takakkaw Falls is one of the tallest waterfalls in Canada and is a popular sightseeing destination.
5. Camping in Yoho National Park - There are numerous camping areas in Yoho National Park, all with stunning views of the Rockies.
1. The Keg Steakhouse and Bar - This steakhouse is a great place to eat near the Iceline Trail. They have a wide variety of food options, including steaks, chicken, seafood, and pasta dishes. They also have a large selection of wine and beer.
2. The Grizzly House - This restaurant is known for its delicious burgers and fries. It's a great place to stop for a quick bite to eat before or after your hike.
3. The Crazy Raven Cafe - This cafe is known for its fresh, made-to-order sandwiches. They also have a wide selection of soups, salads, and desserts.
4. The Alpine Grind - This coffee shop is the perfect place to stop for a cup of coffee or tea before or after your hike. They have a wide variety of coffee and tea options, as well as pastries and sandwiches.