Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Nellie Lake is a beautiful, pristine lake located in Ontario, Canada. The lake is surrounded by lush forest and is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and boating. The clear water and gentle waves make it a perfect place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
From sunrise to sunset
The start of the trails at the Nellie Lake can be accessed by travelling east on Highway 17 from Thunder Bay. Take the exit for Highway 588 and drive north for approximately 15 kilometres until you reach the Nellie Lake Provincial Park.
The Nellie Lake is a beautiful place to visit in Ontario. The lake is surrounded by trees and is a great place to go fishing or swimming. The lake is also a great place to go hiking or camping.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a vacation spot. Nellie Lake is a beautiful, natural area with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. However, there are no major towns or cities in the area, so it may not be ideal if the family is looking for more urban amenities and attractions.
There are plenty of activities to enjoy near Nellie Lake in Ontario. Some of the best include fishing, swimming, canoeing, and kayaking. There are also plenty of hiking and biking trails to explore in the area.
-Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails in the area, including one that leads to Nellie Lake.
-Fishing: Nellie Lake is a great spot for fishing, and there are also several other lakes in the area that are worth exploring.
-Boating: There are several boat launches in the area, making it a great spot for boating and fishing.
-Swimming: Nellie Lake is a great spot for swimming, and there are also several other beaches in the area that are worth visiting.
1. The Boathouse at Christie Lake – This hidden gem is located on the shores of Christie Lake and offers a beautiful view of the water while you eat. They serve up a variety of dishes, including sandwiches, salads, and burgers.
2. The Mill Café – This café is located in a historic grist mill that has been turned into a restaurant. It offers a unique dining experience and some of the best food in the area.
3. The Rusty Anchor – This restaurant is located on the edge of Nellie Lake and offers a great view of the water. They serve up a variety of seafood dishes, including lobster, crab, and salmon.
4. The Olde Stone Mill – This restaurant is located in an old stone mill that was built in 1848. It offers a unique dining experience and some of the best food in the area.
5. The Grist Mill – This restaurant is located in a historic grist mill that has been turned into a restaurant. It offers a unique dining experience and some of the best food in the area.