Why visit Sentier Des Caps De Charlevoix
The Sentier Des Caps De Charlevoix is located in the Charlevoix region of Quebec. It is a hiking trail that winds through the capes and cliffs of the region. It offers a spectacular view of the St. Lawrence and the surrounding mountains. The trail is easily accessible from the town of La Malbaie and it is possible to make stops to observe the local fauna and flora.
Things not to be missed
Activities not to be missed near Sentier Des Caps De Charlevoix in Charlevoix include hiking, mountain biking and walking. The area is also known for its beautiful scenery and rich history.
Activities not to miss near Sentier Des Caps De Charlevoix include hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and fishing. Things not to miss include the beautiful scenery and views of the St. Lawrence River.
Where to eat?
1. At the foot of the cliff in L'Anse-Saint-Jean
2. In a sugar shack in the forest in Saint-Urbain
3. On a deserted island in the middle of the St. Lawrence River
4. In a cottage perched atop a mountain in Petite-Rivière-Saint-François
5. At the bottom of a cave in Baie-Saint-Paul