Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Queyras Regional Nature Park is located in the Hautes-Alpes, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. It covers an area of more than 2,000 km² and has nearly 1,000 inhabitants.
The park consists of mountains and valleys, and offers a wide variety of landscapes. The highest peaks exceed 3,000 meters, and the valleys are often steep and green.
The Queyras is a paradise for nature lovers. There is a rich fauna and flora, as well as many hiking trails. Sportsmen will also be able to practice skiing, climbing or mountain biking.
The Queyras is also a place full of history. Many picturesque villages are located there, and one can visit magnificent castles and churches.
From sunrise to sunset
The trailhead for the Queyras Regional Nature Park is located in Saint-Véran.
The Queyras Regional Nature Park is located in the Hautes-Alpes, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. It consists of mountains and valleys, and offers a wide variety of landscapes. It is ideal for hiking and nature discovery. There are also many picturesque villages.
The activities to do near the Queyras Regional Nature Park are many and varied. Nature lovers will be able to walk through the park's beautiful landscapes, hike or climb, or observe the fauna and flora. Sportsmen can practice canyoning, rafting or mountain biking. Visitors will also be able to discover the typical villages of the region and the many castles that are located there.
-Hike or bike in the Queyras mountains
-Visit the typical villages of the region
-Rafting on the Guil
-Fishing in the lakes and rivers of the region
-Relax in the thermal waters of Saint-Véran or Aiguilles en Queyras
1. At the bend in the road, discover a small mountain inn offering traditional and tasty cuisine.
2. Perched on the heights of the village, a restaurant offering a breathtaking view of the mountains and the valley.
3. Hidden at the end of a cul-de-sac, a bistro with simple and delicious dishes.
4. In the heart of a secret garden, a shady terrace where you can enjoy local specialties.
5. Out of sight, a small establishment offering refined and original cuisine.