Why visit Parc Des Chutes Coulonge
The Parc Des Chutes Coulonge is located about an hour's drive from the city of Ottawa, in the Outaouais region. This park is one of the most beautiful and important in Canada, with waterfalls that are over 100 meters high. The park is also famous for its many outdoor activities, including hiking, canoeing and camping.
Is Parc Des Chutes Coulonge in Outaouais a suitable place for the whole family and children?
No, there is no dedicated children's area and most activities offered are not suitable for younger children.
Things not to be missed
The best activities to do near Parc Des Chutes Coulonge in Outaouais include hiking, canoeing and fishing. Hiking offers stunning views of the falls and surrounding scenery, while canoeing and fishing provide a more intimate way to experience the park's beauty.
Where to eat?
1. At the base of the falls, on the opposite side of the river from the park, is La Traversée restaurant. Nestled in the middle of nature, this restaurant offers stunning views of the falls and fine dining.
2. A short walk from the park in downtown Shawville is L'Échappée Belle Restaurant. This small bistro offers inventive, flavorful cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
3. Halfway between the park and the town of Shawville is Le Bistro du Moulin restaurant. Nestled in the heart of a beautiful water mill, this restaurant offers traditional, fine dining.
4. A 10-minute drive from the park, in the charming little town of Fort-Coulonge, is L'Auberge du Vieux Moulin restaurant. This restaurant offers regional and authentic cuisine in an enchanting setting.
5. Finally, a 20-minute drive from the park, in the town of Pembroke, is La Table du Chef restaurant. This elegant gourmet table offers refined and inventive cuisine in an elegant and intimate setting.
We don't have an answer for this question.