Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Spectrum Lake is a beautiful, clear lake in the heart of British Columbia's wilderness. The lake is surrounded by pristine forest and towering mountains, and is a popular spot for fishing, camping, and hiking. The crystal-clear water is perfect for swimming, and the lake is home to a variety of fish, including trout, salmon, and bass. There are also several small islands in the lake that are perfect for exploring.
From sunrise to sunset
The Spectrum Lake trailhead is located in the community of Pemberton, British Columbia. To get there, take Highway 99 north from Vancouver to Pemberton. Turn left onto Portage Road and drive for about 5 km until you reach the end of the road. The trailhead is located at the end of the road.
Spectrum Lake is a beautiful, clear lake located in the heart of British Columbia's wilderness. The lake is known for its excellent fishing, with trout and salmon being the most common catches. The area around the lake is also great for hiking, camping, and wildlife viewing. There are several trails that lead to the lake, making it easy to access no matter where you are in the area.
Spectrum Lake is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, swimming, and hiking.
Spectrum Lake is a beautiful place to visit for a number of activities. There are hiking and biking trails, as well as a playground and picnic areas. The lake is also great for fishing, swimming, and boating.
Spectrum Lake is a beautiful place to visit and there are many activities and things to do near the lake. Some of the best activities include hiking, fishing, swimming, and camping. The area is also home to some beautiful scenery and wildlife, so be sure to take some time to enjoy the views.
1. The Boathouse at Kitsilano Beach - This restaurant is located in a beautiful setting on the beach in Kitsilano. They have a great patio area that overlooks the water and they serve up some delicious seafood dishes.
2. Cactus Club Cafe - This chain restaurant has several locations around Vancouver and they all have great patios that offer amazing views of the city. They serve up a variety of dishes including burgers, salads, and pizzas.
3. Joe Fortes Seafood and Chop House - This award-winning restaurant is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and it offers a unique dining experience. They serve up fresh seafood dishes and their signature chop house steak is a must-try.
4. The Sandbar - This beachfront bar and grill is located right on Kitsilano Beach and it offers a great selection of food and drinks. They have a large patio area that is perfect for enjoying the sun and the views of the water.
5. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - This popular chain steakhouse has several locations around Vancouver and they all offer excellent food and service. They have a wide selection of steaks, as well as chicken, ribs, and seafood dishes.