Why visit Appalachian Regional Park
Montagne Grande Coulée is located in the Appalachian region of Chaudière-Appalaches. This regional park is an ideal vacation spot for outdoor and nature lovers. It offers a multitude of activities and services for all tastes. There are many hiking and biking trails, and you can discover a rich and varied fauna and flora. Kayaking and canoeing enthusiasts can enjoy themselves on the park's winding waterways, while rock-climbing enthusiasts will find rocks to suit them. Families will enjoy the playgrounds and beaches on the park's lakes.
Things not to be missed
The activities to do near Montagne Grande Coulée (Des Appalaches Regional Park) in Chaudière-Appalaches are numerous! Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, mountain biking or even cross-country skiing trails. The more adventurous can go canoeing or kayaking on the Chaudière River. Nature lovers will be delighted by the breathtaking scenery surrounding this mountain.
- Hiking and mountain biking on the groomed trails of Grande Coulée Mountain.
- Visiting the Des Appalaches Regional Park with its many lakes and breathtaking scenery.
- Fishing and swimming in the park's lakes.
- Discovering the villages and local artisans.
Where to eat?
1. At the foot of the mountain, in Anse-Saint-Jean
2. In the heart of the village of Saint-Roch-de-l'Achigan
3. At the edge of the forest, in Saint-Philémon
4. On an island, in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
5. In an old mill, in Sainte-Claire