Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Smileys Provincial Park and Campground is located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. The park offers camping, picnicking, swimming, fishing and hiking opportunities. There are also playgrounds and a nature trail. The campground has over 100 campsites, including some that are wheelchair accessible.
From sunrise to sunset
The Smileys Provincial Park and Campground is located in Nova Scotia. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 102 to Exit 10 and follow the signs to the park.
The Smileys Provincial Park and Campground is a great place to visit in Nova Scotia because it offers a variety of activities and amenities for visitors to enjoy. The park has a campground with over 100 campsites, as well as a playground, picnic areas, and hiking trails. Visitors can also enjoy fishing, swimming, and boating on the park's lake. The Smileys Provincial Park is a great place to visit for a family vacation or a weekend getaway.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a park and campground. Smileys Provincial Park and Campground offers a variety of activities and amenities, including camping, fishing, swimming, and hiking, so it could be a good option for families who enjoy spending time outdoors.
The best activities near Smileys Provincial Park and Campground in Nova Scotia are hiking, fishing, and swimming.
-Halifax Citadel National Historic Site: A star-shaped fortress located in downtown Halifax. It is the largest and best preserved fortress in North America.
-The Halifax waterfront: A lively and vibrant area with plenty of restaurants, shops, and attractions. It is a great place to walk around and take in the sights and sounds of the city.
-The Peggy's Cove lighthouse: One of the most popular tourist destinations in Nova Scotia. It is a picturesque lighthouse located on the coast near Peggy's Cove.
-The Alexander Keith's Brewery: A brewery and museum located in downtown Halifax. It offers tours of the brewery and samples of some of their beers.
1. The Wooden Spoon in Lunenburg – This restaurant is located in the heart of the historic town of Lunenburg and is known for its fresh, local seafood.
2. The Gables in Mahone Bay – This restaurant is located in a charming seaside cottage and offers fresh, local seafood and produce.
3. The Old Fish Factory in Shelburne – This restaurant is housed in a former fish factory and features fresh, local seafood.
4. The Canteen in Liverpool – This restaurant is located in a restored railway station and offers fresh, local cuisine.
5. The White Point Beach Resort in White Point – This resort offers several dining options, all of which focus on fresh, local ingredients.