Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park is a beautiful place to visit, with plenty of activities to keep you busy. There are nature walks, a playground, a picnic area, and a nature center where you can learn about the animals that live in the park. The park is home to black bears, moose, deer, beavers, and many other animals. There is also a large pond where you can go fishing or canoeing.
From sunrise to sunset
The Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park is located in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia.
The Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park is a great place to visit if you want to see a variety of different animals. The park has a large number of different animal exhibits, as well as a nature trail that you can walk on. The park also has a playground and a picnic area, so it's perfect for a day out with the family.
Yes, the Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities and exhibits to keep everyone entertained.
The best activities near Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park in Nova Scotia are bird watching, hiking, and biking.
-Hiking the Shubenacadie Canal Trail: A beautiful, easy hike along the Shubenacadie Canal.
-Biking the Shubenacadie Canal Trail: A great way to explore the area and get some exercise at the same time.
-Canoeing/Kayaking on the Shubenacadie River: A beautiful and peaceful way to spend a day on the water.
-Fishing on the Shubenacadie River: A great spot for fishing enthusiasts of all levels.
-Birdwatching in the park: Home to a variety of bird species, the park is a great place for birdwatching.
1. The Blue Mussel Cafe in Shubenacadie is a great place to eat near the park. They have a wide variety of seafood dishes as well as a large selection of local craft beers.
2. The Lighthouse Restaurant in Hubbards is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike. They serve up fresh, local seafood as well as some of the best burgers in the province.
3. The Gables in Peggy's Cove is a charming little restaurant with a spectacular view of the ocean. They serve up fresh, local seafood and have a wide selection of wine and beer.
4. The Wooden Monkey in Halifax is a popular spot for locals and visitors alike. They serve up fresh, local food and have a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails.
5. The Canteen in Dartmouth is a hip new restaurant that serves up fresh, local food. They have a great selection of cocktails and craft beers, and they offer a unique dining experience that is perfect for groups or couples.