Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Rocky Lake Quarry is a beautiful place to visit, located in the heart of Nova Scotia. The quarry is a popular spot for swimming, fishing and boating. There is also a large picnic area with plenty of tables and grills for visitors to use. The views from the quarry are stunning, with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
From sunrise to sunset
The Rocky Lake Quarry is located in the town of Middle Musquodoboit, Nova Scotia. To get there, take Highway 7 from Halifax and turn onto Highway 224 at the town of Musquodoboit Harbour. The quarry is located about 5 km down the road on the left hand side.
The Rocky Lake Quarry is a beautiful place to visit in Nova Scotia. The quarry is located in a rural area and has a large lake that is perfect for swimming, fishing, and boating. The quarry also has a playground, picnic areas, and a pavilion that can be rented for events.
Rocky Lake Quarry is a good place for the whole family. There are many activities to do such as fishing, swimming, and hiking.
Near Rocky Lake Quarry in Nova Scotia, the best activities to enjoy are swimming, fishing, and hiking. A bref description not to be missed would be the stunning views of the lake and surrounding forest.
1. Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails in the area, including one that leads to the Rocky Lake Quarry.
2. Fishing: The quarry is a popular spot for fishing, and there are a number of other lakes and rivers in the area that are also great for fishing.
3. Boating: There are a number of lakes in the area that are perfect for boating.
4. Camping: There are a number of great camping spots near the quarry.
5. Swimming: The quarry is a great spot for swimming, and there are also a number of other great swimming spots in the area.
1. The Wooden Spoon in Mahone Bay
2. The Gables in Lunenburg
3. The Old Fish Factory in Lunenburg
4. The Bakeapple Cafe in Barrington
5. The Lighthouse Restaurant in Peggy's Cove