Why visit Corsica Natural Regional Park
The Corsica Regional Nature Park is located in Corsica, an island off the west coast of France. The park is composed of mountains, forests and beautiful beaches. The fauna and flora are very rich and varied. Tourists come to visit the park to admire the landscapes and wilderness, enjoy hiking and water activities, and discover Corsican culture and traditions.
Things not to be missed
The best activities to do near Corsica Regional Nature Park are hiking, canoeing, and diving. Hiking is one of the most popular activities in Corsica and offers stunning views of the mountains and sea. Canoeing is another popular activity that allows visitors to discover the island's hidden coves and beaches. Diving is also very popular in Corsica and offers divers the chance to see a wide variety of fish and coral.
Activities not to miss near Corsica Regional Nature Park in Corsica include hiking, biking, diving and swimming. Things not to miss include spectacular scenery, quaint villages and idyllic beaches.
Where to eat?
1. In the heart of the forest, discover the L'Auberge de la Forêt restaurant in Corte. Nestled among the trees, this place is ideal for nature lovers. You will enjoy traditional Corsican cuisine.
2. For an unforgettable culinary experience, head to La Table d'Orient restaurant in Ajaccio. Located in the heart of the city, this place offers refined and elaborate world cuisine.
3. If you're looking for an atypical place to eat, Le Bateau Ivre restaurant in Bastia is for you. This boat moored on the port of Bastia offers a gastronomic Corsican and international cuisine.
4. For a meal with family or friends, L'Embarcadère restaurant in Porto-Vecchio is the place to be. Located on the banks of the Prunelli River, this place offers traditional Corsican and Italian cuisine.
5. For a romantic lunch or dinner, La Grotta restaurant in Bonifacio is the perfect place. Nestled in the heart of the citadel, this place offers refined and elaborate cuisine.