Copyright - Complaint Policy
This is Unik Experience Inc. (“Unik Experience”) policy with respect to claims by third parties that content published on the website Letsgoplayoutside.com (the “Website”), including any content submitted by users of the Website, infringes the copyrights owned by said third party.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us on the Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
4. A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written notice, Unik Experience will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
Notices with respect to this Website should be sent by email to , or you may contact us at the following phone number:
We will strive to review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above abuse
Let's Go Play Outside Team