What are the services on site?
What are the comments and evaluations from the community?
The Chestnut Branch Park is located in the town of Clinton, in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. To get there, take Route 31 north from Flemington or south from Lambertville. The park entrance is on the left, just past the bridge over the Branchburg Reservoir.
Why visit Chestnut Branch Park
The Chestnut Branch Park is a great place to visit because it offers a variety of activities for people of all ages. The park has a playground, a basketball court, a soccer field, and a walking trail. It is also home to the Chestnut Branch Library, which has a children's section and a computer lab.
Is Chestnut Branch Park in New Jersey a good place for the whole family?
Chestnut Branch Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including a playground, a nature trail, and a picnic area.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Chestnut Branch Park in New Jersey include hiking, biking, and fishing.
Chestnut Branch Park is a great place for a nature walk. The park has a paved path that winds through the woods and along the stream. There are also several benches where you can stop to rest and enjoy the view.
Where to eat?
1. The Rooftop at the Garden State Hotel - Enjoy panoramic views of the New York City skyline while dining on American cuisine.
2. The Boathouse at Mercer Lake - This lakeside restaurant offers fresh seafood and stunning views of the surrounding area.
3. The Peacock Inn - This charming inn features a gourmet restaurant with a seasonal menu that changes daily.
4. The Farmhouse at Grazin' - This farm-to-table restaurant serves up fresh, local fare in a rustic setting.
5. The Windmill - This unique restaurant is housed in a restored windmill and serves up Dutch cuisine and beer.