The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the Beechwood State Park is to take exit 6 off of the New York State Thruway and then take Route 17 east. Once you reach the village of Chester, take a left onto Route 94 and then a right onto Beechwood Road. The park entrance will be on your left.
Why visit Beechwood State Park
The Beechwood State Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy nature and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The park has a variety of different trails that you can hike or bike on, as well as a lake where you can go fishing or swimming. The park is also home to a number of different wildlife species, so it is a great place to go birdwatching or wildlife spotting.
Is Beechwood State Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
Yes, Beechwood State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also well-maintained and has beautiful scenery.
Things not to be missed
Near Beechwood State Park, there are great activities to enjoy like hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. There are also some great places to visit like Watkins Glen State Park and Robert H. Treman State Park.
The best activities near Beechwood State Park in New York are hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. Hiking is a great way to explore the park's many trails, while biking provides a more scenic way to see the park. Fishing is a popular activity at the park's many lakes and ponds, and swimming is a great way to cool off in the summer heat.
Where to eat?
1. The Boil and Bite - This place is a hidden gem in the area, serving up some of the best Cajun food around.
2. The Diner - This old-school diner is a favorite among locals, serving up classic diner fare 24/7.
3. The Pizzeria - This pizzeria is known for their delicious and unique pies, as well as their BYOB policy.
4. The Indian Restaurant - This restaurant serves up some of the best Indian food in the area, and it's a favorite among locals.
5. The Chinese Restaurant - This restaurant is known for their delicious and affordable Chinese cuisine.