The Tinker Nature Park/Hansen Nature Center is located in the town of Victor, New York. To get to the park, take exit 47 off of the New York State Thruway (I-90) and head north on Route 444 for about 2 miles. The park will be on your left.
Why visit Tinker Nature Park/Hansen Nature Center
The Tinker Nature Park/Hansen Nature Center is a great place to visit if you want to learn about nature and the environment. The park has a variety of different gardens and nature trails that you can explore, and there are also exhibits and programs that teach you about the plants and animals that live in the area. The park is also home to a wildlife rehabilitation center, so you can see how injured animals are cared for and learn about the work that is done to help them recover.
Is Tinker Nature Park/Hansen Nature Center in New York a good place for the whole family?
Yes, Tinker Nature Park/Hansen Nature Center is a good place for the whole family.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Tinker Nature Park/Hansen Nature Center in New York are hiking, biking, and bird watching.
1. Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails at Tinker Nature Park, offering beautiful views of the park's natural surroundings.
2. Fishing: The park offers a number of great spots for fishing, including the creek, ponds, and river.
3. Picnicking: There are a number of picnic areas in the park, perfect for a relaxing day outdoors.
4. Birdwatching: The park is home to a variety of bird species, making it a great spot for birdwatching.
5. Cross-country skiing: In the winter, the park's trails make for great cross-country skiing.
Where to eat?
1. The Blue Tractor: This restaurant is located in a renovated barn and serves up fresh, seasonal cuisine.
2. The Farmhouse at Green Heron Pond: This restaurant is located on a working farm and serves up local, organic fare.
3. The Inn at Erlowest: This historic inn features a fine dining restaurant with stunning views of the lake.
4. The Rusty Nail: This pub serves up hearty American fare in a casual setting.
5. The Waterfront Restaurant: This restaurant offers stunning views of the lake and serves up fresh seafood dishes.