Why visit Bellvale Farms Creamery
The Bellvale Farms Creamery is a great place to visit if you are looking for a fun and unique experience. The creamery offers tours of their facility, as well as tastings of their delicious ice cream. They also have a gift shop where you can purchase souvenirs to remember your visit.
Is Bellvale Farms Creamery in New York a good place for the whole family?
Bellvale Farms Creamery is a great place for the whole family. They have a variety of activities for people of all ages, including a petting zoo, playground, and corn maze.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near Bellvale Farms Creamery in New York are hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking in Harriman State Park: This park offers over 200 miles of hiking trails, making it the perfect spot for nature lovers.
2. Kayaking on the Hudson River: Paddle along the river and take in the stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
3. Visiting Dia: Beacon: This contemporary art museum is home to a range of exhibitions and installations from some of the world's leading artists.
4. Going wine tasting in the Hudson Valley: There are plenty of vineyards in this area, each with their own unique offerings.
5. Taking a scenic drive through the Catskills: This mountain range is a beautiful sight to behold, and makes for a great road trip destination.
Where to eat?
1. The Meatball Shop - 84 Stanton Street, New York, NY 10002
2. Katz's Deli - 205 East Houston Street, New York, NY 10002
3. Shake Shack - Madison Square Park, 23rd Street and Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010
4. Momofuku Noodle Bar - 171 First Avenue, New York, NY 10003
5. Pommes Frites - 128 MacDougal Street, New York, NY 10012