Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Mills Norrie State Park is a beautiful park located in upstate New York. The park features over 2,000 acres of forest land, as well as a large lake that is perfect for fishing, swimming, and boating. There are also several miles of hiking and biking trails, as well as a playground and picnic areas. The park is open year-round, and there is no admission fee.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at Mills Norrie State Park is to take the New York State Thruway to exit 18 and then take Route 9W north. The park is located on Route 9W, about 1.5 miles north of the intersection with Route 299.
The Mills Norrie State Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy the outdoors. The park has a variety of different activities that you can participate in, including hiking, fishing, and bird watching. The park also has a playground and a picnic area, which makes it the perfect place to spend a day with your family.
Mills Norrie State Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also home to a nature center, which offers educational programs for visitors of all ages.
The best activities near Mills Norrie State Park in New York are hiking, biking, and fishing.
1. Hiking: There are a number of hiking trails at Mills Norrie State Park, ranging in difficulty from easy to moderate. The park's trails offer beautiful views of the Hudson River and the surrounding countryside.
2. Fishing: The Hudson River is a popular spot for fishing, and Mills Norrie State Park offers some great spots for anglers.
3. Picnicking: The park has several picnic areas, which offer beautiful views of the river and the surrounding countryside.
4. Swimming: The park has a swimming pool, which is open during the summer months.
5. Boating: The park has a boat launch, which allows visitors to enjoy a day on the Hudson River.
1. The Boathouse at Millbrook
2. The Millbrook Diner
3. The Gilded Otter
4. The Olde Bryan Inn
5. The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls