The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at the West Hills County Park in New York is to take the Metro-North Railroad to the Croton-Harmon station. From there, you can take a taxi or walk to the park.
Why visit West Hills County Park
The West Hills County Park is a great place to visit if you are looking for a place to enjoy nature and get some exercise. The park has a number of hiking trails that wind through the forested hills, and there are also several areas where you can go fishing or swimming. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, raccoons, and coyotes.
Is West Hills County Park in New York a good place for the whole family?
West Hills County Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking trails, a playground, and a pond.
Things not to be missed
The best activities near West Hills County Park in New York are hiking, biking, and fishing.
The best activities near West Hills County Park in New York are hiking, biking, and bird watching. The park has over 8 miles of trails that wind through the woods and meadows, and offer great views of the Hudson River. There are also several bike paths in the area that can be enjoyed by cyclists of all levels. And finally, the park is a great place to go bird watching, as it is home to a variety of birds, including hawks, owls, and eagles.
Where to eat?
1. The Boil: A Louisiana-style seafood restaurant in the heart of Brooklyn.
2. Xi'an Famous Foods: A regional Chinese cuisine restaurant with several locations in Manhattan.
3. The Meatball Shop: A popular New York City restaurant chain specializing in meatballs.
4. Shake Shack: An international burger chain with a location near West Hills County Park.
5. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: A barbecue restaurant with locations in Harlem and Brooklyn.