Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Pump Peak is a mountain located in the Canadian province of British Columbia. At an elevation of 2,749 metres (9,022 feet), it is the fifteenth-highest peak in the province. The mountain is part of the Garibaldi Ranges, and is located within Garibaldi Provincial Park.
From sunrise to sunset
To get to the start of the trails at Pump Peak in British Columbia, drive east on Highway 3 from Princeton, BC for about 9 km until you reach the signed turnoff for the Pump Peak Recreation Area. Turn left onto the gravel road and drive for about 2 km until you reach the parking area.
The Pump Peak in British Columbia is a great place to visit because it offers stunning views of the surrounding area. The peak is located in the Rocky Mountains, and visitors can enjoy hiking and camping in the area. The peak is also a great place to view wildlife, including deer, elk, and bears.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the individual and their family's interests and abilities. Some families may find Pump Peak a great place to explore and enjoy the outdoors, while others may find it too challenging.
Near Pump Peak in British Columbia, the best activities to enjoy are hiking and camping. There are also great views of the surrounding area from the summit of the peak.
1. Hiking - Pump Peak is a great place to hike, with stunning views of the surrounding area.
2. Wildlife Viewing - There is plenty of wildlife to be seen in the area around Pump Peak, so keep your eyes peeled!
3. Camping - There are plenty of great places to camp near Pump Peak, perfect for enjoying the natural surroundings.
4. Fishing - The area around Pump Peak is great for fishing, with plenty of trout and salmon waiting to be caught.
5. Boating - The lakes and rivers near Pump Peak are perfect for boating, with plenty of opportunity for fun and relaxation.
1. The Pump Peak Lookout – This is a great place to eat if you are looking for a view. The Pump Peak Lookout is located at the top of Pump Peak and offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
2. The Pump Peak Shelter – This is another great place to eat if you are looking for a view. The Pump Peak Shelter is located at the summit of Pump Peak and offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
3. The Pump Peak Trailhead – This is a great place to eat if you are looking for a hike. The Pump Peak Trailhead is located at the base of Pump Peak and offers access to the Pump Peak Trail.
4. The Fraser River – This is a great place to eat if you are looking for a picnic. The Fraser River is located near Pump Peak and offers a variety of picnic areas.