Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Roberts Creek Provincial Park is a beautiful park located on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including black bears, deer, and bald eagles. There are also several hiking trails in the park, which offer stunning views of the surrounding area. Visitors can also enjoy swimming, fishing, and kayaking in the park's many lakes and rivers.
From sunrise to sunset
The Roberts Creek Provincial Park is located in British Columbia. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 101 to Roberts Creek and turn left onto Park Road. The park is located at the end of the road.
The Roberts Creek Provincial Park is a beautiful place to visit in British Columbia. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, bears, and eagles. There are also several hiking trails that offer beautiful views of the surrounding area. The park is a great place to relax and enjoy nature.
Roberts Creek Provincial Park is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, which can be observed from the many scenic viewpoints.
The best activities near Roberts Creek Provincial Park are hiking, biking, and fishing. A bref description not to be missed would be the incredible views of the ocean and the surrounding mountains.
-Hiking the trails in the park
-Fishing in the creek
1. The Gumboot Café - This café is located in a renovated fishing shack on the banks of the Slocan River. It serves up fresh, local, and organic food.
2. The Old Saloon - This restaurant is located in an old saloon that was built in 1898. It serves up traditional Western cuisine.
3. The Boathouse Restaurant - This restaurant is located on the banks of Kootenay Lake and it specializes in fresh seafood dishes.
4. The Nelson Brewing Company - This brewery is located in the heart of downtown Nelson and it serves up some of the best craft beer in the province.
5. The Twisted Fork - This restaurant is located in a historic building in downtown Fernie and it specializes in creative Canadian cuisine.