Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Tenquille Lake is a pristine mountain lake located in the heart of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia. The lake is surrounded by towering peaks and lush forest, and is a popular destination for hikers, anglers, and boaters. The clear, cold water is home to trout and salmon, and the surrounding forests are full of wildlife. There are several campgrounds around the lake, as well as a few lodges and resorts.
From sunrise to sunset
The Tenquille Lake trails can be accessed from the Tenquille Lake Recreation Site. The Recreation Site is located on the east side of the lake, about 2 km from the dam. There is a parking lot and a boat launch at the Recreation Site.
The Tenquille Lake is a beautiful place to visit in British Columbia. The lake is surrounded by mountains, and it is a great place for fishing, hiking, and camping. The scenery is breathtaking, and the lake is a great place to relax and enjoy nature.
Tenquille Lake is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including fishing, swimming, and hiking.
The best activities near Tenquille Lake in British Columbia are hiking, fishing, and camping.
1. Hiking - There are a number of great hikes near Tenquille Lake, including the hike to Tenquille Falls.
2. Fishing - The lake is a great place to fish for trout.
3. Boating - You can enjoy a day on the water boating on Tenquille Lake.
4. Camping - There are several great camping spots near the lake.
5. Wildlife Viewing - The area is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, elk, and bears.
1. The Boathouse Restaurant - A hidden gem on the shores of Tenquille Lake, The Boathouse Restaurant offers a unique dining experience with stunning views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
2. The Grist Mill - A restored heritage building that houses a charming restaurant serving up fresh, local cuisine.
3. The Tenquille Inn - A rustic inn with a picturesque setting overlooking the lake, serving up home cooked meals and delicious desserts.
4. The Trading Post - A family-owned and operated restaurant serving up hearty breakfasts, burgers and fries, and delicious pies.