Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Traboulay PoCo Trail is a 12 kilometer-long paved pathway that winds through the heart of Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. The trail offers stunning views of the Fraser River and the surrounding mountains, and is a popular spot for walking, biking, and running. There are several parks and playgrounds located along the trail, as well as a number of restaurants and cafes. The Traboulay PoCo Trail is a great way to explore Port Coquitlam's vibrant community.
From sunrise to sunset
The Traboulay PoCo Trail is located in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. To get to the start of the trails, take Lougheed Highway east from Vancouver and exit at Pitt River Road. Turn left onto Pitt River Road and drive for about 2 km until you reach the trailhead parking lot on your right.
The Traboulay PoCo Trail is a beautiful, scenic trail that winds through the forests and hills of British Columbia. The trail is perfect for hiking, biking, and horseback riding, and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The trail is also home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, bears, and coyotes.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the Traboulay PoCo Trail can be enjoyed by people of all ages and abilities. However, it is important to be aware that there are some sections of the trail that can be quite challenging, so it is important to choose a route that is appropriate for your abilities and fitness level.
The best activities near Traboulay PoCo Trail in British Columbia are hiking, biking, and birdwatching.
1. Hiking: The Traboulay PoCo Trail is a great place for a hike, with plenty of scenic views to enjoy.
2. Biking: The trail is also great for biking, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you entertained.
3. Picnicking: The trail is a great place for a picnic, with plenty of open space and beautiful scenery to enjoy.
4. Fishing: The trail is home to a number of fishing spots, so be sure to bring your rod and tackle box!
5. Birdwatching: The trail is a great place for birdwatching, with a variety of different species to see.
1. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Richmond
2. Kirin Seafood Restaurant - Richmond
3. Boathouse Restaurant - Richmond
4. River Rock Casino Resort - Richmond
5. Steveston Village - Richmond