Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Cowichan River Provincial Park is a beautiful park located on the Cowichan River. The park offers a variety of activities, including fishing, hiking, and camping. There are also several picnic areas located throughout the park. The park is a great place to spend a day or weekend with friends and family.
From sunrise to sunset
The Cowichan River Provincial Park is located in Duncan, British Columbia. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 1 to Duncan and then take exit 116 for Trans-Canada Highway. Turn left onto the Trans-Canada Highway and then turn right onto Cowichan Lake Road. The park will be on your left.
The Cowichan River Provincial Park is a beautiful place to visit, with its rushing river and lush forest surroundings. There are plenty of activities to enjoy here, including hiking, fishing, and swimming. The park is also home to a variety of wildlife, making it a great place for nature lovers.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what the family is looking for in a park. Cowichan River Provincial Park has a range of activities available, including hiking, fishing, and swimming, so it could be a good place for families who enjoy spending time outdoors.
The Cowichan River Provincial Park is a great place for fishing, hiking, and camping. The park has a number of trails that wind through the forest and along the river. There are also several fishing spots along the river where you can catch trout, salmon, and bass.
-Hiking the trails that wind through the park
-Fishing in the river
-Picnicking in the park's many areas
1. The Blue Gator - A funky little place on the edge of the Cowichan River that serves up some of the best Cajun food on the island.
2. The Old Firehouse Grill - A converted firehouse that now serves up some of the best BBQ in town.
3. The Boathouse - A waterfront restaurant that specializes in fresh seafood dishes.
4. The Curry House - A little Indian restaurant that serves up some of the best curries on the island.
5. The French Bakery - A quaint little bakery that serves up some of the best pastries and croissants on the island.