Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Old Baldy Mountain Trail is a challenging hike that rewards hikers with stunning views of the surrounding area. The trailhead is located at the end of a gravel road, and the hike to the summit is about 8 miles round trip. The trail is well-marked and relatively easy to follow, but it is steep and can be quite strenuous in places. The summit offers amazing views of the surrounding peaks and valleys, and on a clear day, hikers can see as far as the coast. The return trip is a bit easier than the ascent, but be prepared for some steep sections. This is a great hike for experienced hikers who are looking for a challenging workout with rewarding views.
From sunrise to sunset
The Old Baldy Mountain Trail is located in the Monashee Mountains, near Revelstoke, British Columbia. To get to the start of the trails, take Highway 1 east from Revelstoke to the Mount Revelstoke National Park turnoff. Follow the signs to the park and then drive up the mountain to the trailhead.
The Old Baldy Mountain Trail is a great hike for anyone looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. The trailhead is located in the town of Princeton, British Columbia, and it climbs up to the summit of Old Baldy Mountain. The views from the top are stunning, and you can see all the way down to the town of Princeton and the surrounding mountains. The hike is about 8 miles round trip, and it is a strenuous climb up to the summit. But the views are worth it, and you will feel a sense of accomplishment when you reach the top.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. It depends on the family's abilities and interests.
The best activities near Old Baldy Mountain Trail in British Columbia are hiking, camping, and fishing.
1. Hiking - The Old Baldy Mountain Trail is a great place for a hike with stunning views of the surrounding area.
2. Wildlife Viewing - The trail is home to a variety of wildlife, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled while hiking!
3. Camping - There are plenty of great places to camp near the trail, so if you're looking for an outdoor adventure, this is the place for you!
1. The Boathouse Restaurant - 898 Cartwright Street, Vancouver
2. Cactus Club Cafe - 1085 Burrard Street, Vancouver
3. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - 1011 Burrard Street, Vancouver
4. Earls Kitchen + Bar - 1095 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
5. Joey Tomato's Italian Grill - Multiple Locations