Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
The Seven Falls are a series of waterfalls located in the Annapolis Valley region of Nova Scotia. The falls are spread out over a distance of 2 km, and range in height from 2 to 12 metres. The falls are a popular tourist attraction, and can be accessed via a hiking trail that runs along the banks of the Annapolis River.
From sunrise to sunset
The Seven Falls trailhead is located on the east side of the province, near the town of Antigonish. From Halifax, take Highway 104 north to Antigonish. Take Exit 30 and follow the signs for Route 245. The trailhead is located about 5 km from Antigonish.
The Seven Falls are located in the town of Annapolis Royal in Nova Scotia. The falls are a series of seven waterfalls that drop over a distance of 150 feet. The falls are a popular tourist destination and offer a beautiful view of the Annapolis River. The falls are also a popular spot for fishing and kayaking.
Seven Falls is a great place for the whole family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, including hiking, swimming, and fishing.
The best activities near Seven Falls in Nova Scotia are hiking, fishing, and kayaking.
The best activities near Seven Falls in Nova Scotia are hiking, fishing, and kayaking. The falls are a beautiful sight and make for a great hike, especially in the fall when the leaves are changing color. Fishing is also popular in the area, as there are many trout streams nearby. Kayaking is another great way to enjoy the area, as there are many calm stretches of water to paddle on.
1. The Gables: A hidden gem of a restaurant located in the heart of Halifax’s North End. Offering a seasonally changing menu, with an ever-changing wine list, The Gables is a must for foodies and wine lovers alike.
2. The Wooden Monkey: A funky little spot in the heart of downtown Dartmouth that offers a unique and ever-changing menu of local, organic fare.
3. The Canteen: A bright and airy café located in the Hydrostone district of Halifax that serves up fresh, healthy fare all day long.
4. The Local: A cozy little pub in the heart of downtown Dartmouth that offers a delicious menu of locally sourced pub grub.
5. The Five Fishermen: An iconic Halifax seafood restaurant that offers fresh, local seafood in a stunning setting on the waterfront.