Let’s Answer Your Questions - FAQ
Is the place are families friendly?
Is there an information center / service center / reception?
Riverside Park South is a beautiful park located in the heart of downtown Ontario. The park features a large pond, walking paths, and a playground. It's the perfect place to spend a sunny day with your family.
From sunrise to sunset
The easiest way to get to the start of the trails at Riverside Park South is to drive to the park and then walk to the trailhead.
The Riverside Park South is a beautiful park located in Ontario, Canada. The park features a large playground, a splash pad, a skate park, a BMX track, and a dog park. There is also a paved path that runs along the river for walking, biking, and running. The park is a great place to spend a day with family or friends.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on what each family is looking for in a park. Riverside Park South has a playground, a wading pool, and a small pond, so it could be a good place for families with young children. However, the park does not have any large open spaces, so it may not be ideal for families who want to go for a walk or play ball games.
The best activities near Riverside Park South in Ontario are cycling, running, and walking. The park is also a great place to picnic or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
1. Riverside Park: A beautiful park on the banks of the Niagara River, Riverside Park is a great place for a walk, a picnic, or to just relax and take in the scenery.
2. Niagara Falls: The world-famous Niagara Falls are just a short drive away from Riverside Park South and are definitely worth a visit.
3. Old Fort Niagara: This historic fort is located just a few miles from Riverside Park and offers visitors a glimpse into America's past.
4. Whirlpool Rapids: The Whirlpool Rapids are a must-see for anyone visiting the area and can be viewed from both the American and Canadian sides of the river.
5. Skylon Tower: For amazing views of the area, be sure to visit the Skylon Tower, which is located just a few miles from Riverside Park South.
1. The Boil Shack
2. Dos Toros Taqueria
3. Shake Shack
4. Katz's Deli
5. Dinosaur Bar-B-Que